Studs and Roses

The pictures for my very first outfit were taken during our trip to the South of France. They were taken in the beautiful garden of o...


The pictures for my very first outfit were taken during our trip to the South of France. They were taken in the beautiful garden of our apartment in Juan-les-Pins, France, a town which is near to Cannes.


For the first outfit, I really wanted to use my favourite skirt. It has a beautiful floral print, it is really comfortable and I absolutely love its colours. It's actually a midi skirt, but I like to wear it in different ways so I rolled the hem up a bit. To keep the focus on the skirt, I combined it with a basic black V-neck top. To finish the look, I used black and gold accessories, including a black studded clutch and my favourite sandals.




Top - Tally Weijl
Skirt - Topshop
Clutch - Primark
Sandals - Steve Madden

I hope you enjoyed seeing and reading about my very first outfit. I certainly did and I can't wait to show you more of my favourite outfits!

Love, Sanne

You Might Also Like

0 comments