The Satin Joggers

I love wearing long and flowy pants on cooler summer days, and khaki is one of my all time favourite colours, so you can im...


I love wearing long and flowy pants on cooler summer days, and khaki is one of my all time favourite colours, so you can imagine that I had to take these khaki satin joggers home when I saw them in London a couple of months ago...


I adore satin joggers because they are really comfy and look effortless, but at the same time the material makes them look quite elegant. Additionally, there's an endless amount of ways to wear them: create a sporty look with some sneakers, wear them with some sandals and a kimono to get a 'hippie' style, or combine them with your favourite heels and clutch to go for a more elegant look.


I have this thing with cropped tops, and because the joggers can be worn high waisted, I chose to wear a basic black cropped top with them. Not only the high waist of the joggers, but also the flowy material makes the tight cropped top go really well with them. Also, I've been absolutely obsessed with tops with high necks lately, and this was the perfect time to wear it.


For today's look I decided to combine my satin joggers with a pair of sandals with a block heel, subtle snake print and golden details. I absolutely love the combination of khaki with black and gold, so that's the colour palette that I went with for the rest of the look as well.


I wanted to accessorize the look a little bit, so I chose to wear a bracelet. The bracelet is very minimalistic and I think that it goes perfectly with the golden cuff details on the heels. Because the look is kind of festive, I finished the look off with a small clutch to put some things in while you're out for dinner or at a party.


Cropped Top - H&M (Available here)
Khaki Silky Joggers - Mango (Similar here)
Block Heeled Sandal - Public Desire (Similar here)
Clutch - Mango
Cuff Bracelet - H&M

Hugs and kisses,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

0 comments