Introduction

Hello fashion lovers! I'm very excited to welcome you to my brand new blog: Stressed but well dressed. My name is Sanne Lejeune and ...

Hello fashion lovers!

I'm very excited to welcome you to my brand new blog: Stressed but well dressed.

My name is Sanne Lejeune and I'm a 16-year-old girl from the Netherlands. Ever since I was a little girl, my one true passion has been fashion. It has always been so important to me to dress nice and be creative while putting together my outfits. Especially the last few years, I've started to realize that fashion is becoming more important to me. It makes me truly happy and it has made me into the person I am today.

I've had various blogs in the past but they were never really successful. I realized that I find it hard to write about news, because there are dozens of blogs who can publish the news moments before me. Therefore, it's not really a unique thing to write about. There's only one, unique thing that I can share with you that no other blog has shared with you before: my style, my tips and my opinion. Therefore, I've decided to create this blog.

This blog is a place for me to be creative and to do what I love. By sharing my outfits, this blog will become my own kind of style logbook. You can give me your feedback and tips, and I will give you mine in return. But most of all, I hope that my blog can serve as a source of inspiration for other fashion lovers, and that it will inspire others to be more creative.

On this blog you will mainly find outfits, which I will try to post every Saturday. Also, I would like to expand the subjects by posting something else every other week on Wednesday. For example, I'm thinking about sharing things I recently bought, writing reviews, showing you ways to wear clothes or giving you tips. Just let me know what you would really like to see and read on this blog, and I'll make sure you'll be satisfied.

Thanks a lot for reading this and for visiting my blog for the very first time. I really hope you will come back tomorrow to check my very first outfit post and come back later, too, to see more!

To keep yourself updated, please follow my blog on Bloglovin'. If you would like to see some pictures 'behind the scenes', make sure to check out  my instagram. Both links can be found in the sidebar.

Thank you, once again, and hopefully you'll come back soon!

Love, Sanne 

You Might Also Like

0 comments