Radioactive

Even though it's supposed to be Summer, the weather in the Netherlands has been nothing but cold and rainy for the past few weeks...



Even though it's supposed to be Summer, the weather in the Netherlands has been nothing but cold and rainy for the past few weeks. So instead of showing you another summer outfit, I decided to adjust this outfit post to the weather. Let's get started!

So first of all, with this kind of weather, jeans are perfect to wear. So I chose to wear these black jeans, which are high waisted, super comfortable and literally go with everything. I wanted to wear my favourite jacket, which is bright green. It is perfect for this cold and windy weather because the fabric is kinda thick and the colour always cheers me up when it's dark outside.

Because the jacket is the statement piece in this outfit, I went with a basic grey top. Even though it's quite simple, it's flowy and I think it looks really pretty tucked into the high waisted jeans. It also looks really cute without the jacket, for the moments the sun comes out and it warms up a bit.

For the shoes I went with these simple black slip ons. I love slip ons: they look really cool and effortless. I didn't want to use any jewelry but I still felt that something was missing, so I added a silver clutch , which I think matches perfectly with the rest of the outfit.


Top - H&M
Jacket - Zara
High waisted jeans - Topshop
Slip ons - Invito (NL)
Clutch - Topshop

Thank you once again for reading my blog. I can't wait to show you more as my style keeps developing and my blog hopefully grows. Also, big thanks to Max for taking these wonderful pictures with me. They look really professional and I can't wait to work with you in the future!

A big kiss to everyone!

Pictures by Max Hollanders

You Might Also Like

0 comments