Jungle Leaves

The weather hasn't gotten any better, so I've got a Fall outfit for you today. Today I'm wearing this super cool oversize...


The weather hasn't gotten any better, so I've got a Fall outfit for you today. Today I'm wearing this super cool oversized denim jacket. Because the jacket is so baggy and wide, I chose to wear tighter clothes underneath. You have probably seen these high waisted jeans before, but this time I paired them with a crop top with jungle leaves print.

For the shoes I went with my cut out boots, which were my favourite boots last Winter. I have worn them so many times but I still love them. Not only are they perfect for Fall and Winter, they are also great to wear in Spring or Summer with dresses or shorts.

For the details I went with some golden rings, paired with golden midi rings. I really like midi rings because I think they look quite different and special.

Also, I put on some pink nail polish to give the outfit a little bit of a girly twist.


Oversized denim jacket - Levi's
Jungle leave print crop top - American Apparel
High waisted jeans - Topshop
Cut out boots - Sacha (NL)
Golden rings - H&M
Golden midi rings - River Island
Nail polish - Givenchy nr. 16: Rose addiction

I hope you like this outfit as much as I do, and don't forget to follow because I've got an amazing outfit post coming up for next Saturday!

Love,
Sanne


You Might Also Like

0 comments