France Photo Diary

Coullioure Sadly, Summer is coming to an end. However, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye yet, so I thought it would be fun t...


Coullioure

Sadly, Summer is coming to an end. However, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye yet, so I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures of our trip to France last month. I went there with my mom, my dad and my brother. Of course I'm not showing you all of them, because we took hundreds of pictures. I'm just showing you a few highlights and of course some outfit details. 

Pont du Gard

During two weeks, we went to several towns in the South of France. On our way to the first town, we came along the Pont du Gard, so we decided to take a look at it. It is ancient Roman aqueduct bridge part of the Nîmes aquedact, which was built by the Romans to carry water around the Roman Empire. It was beautiful and I am happy that we stopped by to take a look at it.

Saint-Cyprien

A few hours later we arrived in Saint-Cyprien, which is a little town with a boulevard and a beach. We didn't like the town as much as we expected, but we had a beautiful apartment with a roof terrace. The view from the terrace wasn't that peaceful but it was great for relaxing in the sun and reading a book.

Coullioure


This is a picture of me and my brother at Château royal de Coullioure. It is a castle in the municipality of Collioure, and it is a protected historic monument. Collioure itself is a wonderful place with a beach and some streets with cute little shops. However, it was really hot the day we were there and I was exhausted after a few hours.


My obsession this Summer: white nail polish on short nails. I absolutely love it! It looks really fresh and cool, and it makes you look a bit more tanned :)


Mostly if we visited a town, we would to to the beach the next day to rest. After our first day at the beach, we went to Carcassone, a fortified town. That day, it was a little less sunny so wore my new maxi skirt by Zara. I absolutely love it, and in the picture you can see some black and golden details of my outfit that day.

Elne

Banyuls-sur-Mer

Banyuls-sur-Mer, with my brother

In the days after that we went to several places such as Perpignan, Elne and Banyuls-Sur-Mer. These days it was super windy, especially in Banyuls-sur-Mer, where the wind actually almost blew me away.


My favourite sneakers by Adidas. Super simple, but still a bit special because of the bright pink inside.

Port Cogolin

After staying at these beautiful places for a week, we travelled on to the Côte d'Azur. First, we stayed at Cogolin for two days, a port near to St. Tropez. We went to St.Tropez and enjoyed walking throught the port and windowshopping.


Wearing my favourite dress by Missguided and my go-to sandals, right before we drove from Cogolin to Juan-Les-Pins.

Cannes, with my mom

Our last stop was Juan-les-Pins, which is near Cannes, where we had a beautiful apartment. We stayed there for two days. We went to Cannes which I really enjoyed. In the evening, we went to Antibes, which had an evening market. On the beach, there were people celebrating and the atmosphere was so nice and warm.

After that, sadly, we had to go home. I really enjoyed our trip to France and I think we have been to beautiful places. We had some rainy days, but overall the weather was great. Seeing the pictures, I wish I could go back to relax for a few weeks...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading my diary as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Love, Sanne

You Might Also Like

0 comments