Black and Gold

Finally, a look with my new booties! I'm still as in love with them as I was when I bought them a few weeks ago, so I decided tha...


Finally, a look with my new booties! I'm still as in love with them as I was when I bought them a few weeks ago, so I decided that they needed to be featured in this week's post.


For today's outfit I've chosen to keep it very simple by only wearing black and a touch of gold. I'm wearing a tight but stretchy knee-length dress, which one of my lovely best friends let me borrow.


Layered over the dress is a faux leather jacket to keep me warm, because it was a very rainy day. For the accessories I went with a set of golden necklaces because I felt the look needed a little bit of jewelry.


And last but definitely not least, my brand new cut-out track sole booties. I'm obsessed with them and they look great paired with the rest of the outfit (and the scenery!).


Knee-length bodycon dress - Topshop
Faux leather jacket - H&M
Open track sole booties - Zara
Set of golden necklaces - Primark

Love, Sanne


You Might Also Like

1 comments