First Mind

Last night, I went out for dinner with my family for my dad's upcoming birthday. We had a great time, and I saw this occasion as ...


Last night, I went out for dinner with my family for my dad's upcoming birthday. We had a great time, and I saw this occasion as an opportunity to create a nice outfit to show you guys!


For the dinner I really wanted to wear a dress, so I put on my new navy blue shift dress. The colour and the lace make the dress very classic, so I wanted to spice the look up a bit and wore some black items with it.


I wore the dress with simple black tights, because sadly Summer is over :( Furthermore, I added my black leather jacket and black leather cut-out booties to toughen the classic look of the dress up a bit.


Because all of the dark colours in the outfit, I wanted to add a little pop of colour with this cute flower ring.


All in all, I think that this look is a perfect balance between the girly lace dress and flower ring, and the tougher leather jacket and booties.


Lace shift dress - Forever 21
Faux leather jacket - H&M
Tights - Primark
Ring - Forever 21
Leather cut-out booties - Sacha (NL)

Thanks a lot for reading my blog once again, and don't forget to follow me to get an update whenever I upload something new!

Love, Sanne

Pictures taken with a Canon 400D

You Might Also Like

0 comments