Review - Givenchy Le Vernis: № 16 Rose Addiction

I think that there's nothing more fun than matching your nails with your outfit, so today I'll be giving you a little review ...


I think that there's nothing more fun than matching your nails with your outfit, so today I'll be giving you a little review on this beautiful Givenchy nail polish. I bought it at Sephora during our trip to Cannes, because I really wanted to test whether the quality of nail polish from high-end makeup brands is better than the quality of the nail polish from drug store brands.


The nail polish is from Givenchy's Spring Summer 2014 collection, called 'Over Rose'. The collection contains lots of shades of pink, expressing elegance and femininity. I think the packaging looks very sophisticated and luxurious, which immediately made me want to buy the nail polish.


Rose Addiction is a creamy, bright pink polish. I think it is a very pretty colour, however I expected it to be a little less bright when I bought it. The nail polish has a flat and wide brush, which makes it very easy to apply. In one layer there is full coverage, but I decided to apply two layers so it would last longer. The nail polish dries really fast, as long as you don't apply layers that are too thick.


Here's a picture of the nail polish after one day, still perfect and shiny. However, there's one disadvantage to this nail polish, which is the fact that the polish started chipping away after two days. I expected it to last longer because it's a quite expensive nail polish, but all in all I'm really happy with the nail polish and I think it looks really pretty and feminine.

Lots of love, 
Sanne 

You Might Also Like

0 comments