The Paisley Blouse

The pictures of this outfit were taken months ago, on my birthday. I remember wanting to have a blog to share this outfit on... And her...


The pictures of this outfit were taken months ago, on my birthday. I remember wanting to have a blog to share this outfit on... And here I am, just months later, fulfilling my very own wish! I thought it would be fun to show you the outfit I came up with and the pictures my mom made.


I wanted to wear something special on my birthday, which is why I chose to wear this beautiful, colourful paisley blouse. I have to say I was obsessed with this blouse for months, so I really wanted to wear it on my birthday. Because the blouse is so colourful and printed, I wanted to keep the rest of the items I was wearing a bit more simple, so that the blouse could stand out.


I wore my black skater skirt, which matches with almost everything perfectly. It's a great go-to item and I think it's a very useful piece to have in your closet. Because the weather wasn't as warm as it looks in the pictures, I wore black tights and heeled track boots. Last but not least, I put on a simple gold necklace to finish the look.


The Paisley Blouse - Zara
Skater skirt - H&M
Tights - Topshop
Heeled track boots - Next
Necklace - Primark

Love,
Sanne

Pictures taken with a Canon 400D

You Might Also Like

2 comments