The Maxi Skirt

Today I'm taking you back to about a month ago, to the first time I wore this beautiful maxi skirt! Before Summer I knew I really wan...

Today I'm taking you back to about a month ago, to the first time I wore this beautiful maxi skirt! Before Summer I knew I really wanted a flowy maxi skirt, and when I found this one at Zara I knew it was perfect. 
The fabric of the skirt is really soft and feels almost silky. The fabric is not too thin, so I think this skirt would be great to wear in fall, too, with some booties and a leather jacket or a cardigan. I also think the colour is very special, because it makes the skirt wearable for more seasons.


I wore a simple black V-neck shirt to keep the basis of the outfit simple, and I added some accessories. First I added this awesome belt with golden crosses on it, because I think it shows your waist off a bit and doesn't make the outfit look too baggy. 


I wore my favourite sandals with the skirt and finished the outfit with some simple black and golden rings.


Maxi skirt - Zara
V-neck t-shirt - Tally Weijl
Cross belt - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Steve Madden
Set of rings - Primark

Love, Sanne

Pictures taken with a Canon 400D

You Might Also Like

0 comments