Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball

Last week I went to Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball in Antwerp with my best friend. I have been a fan of Lady Gaga for y...


Last week I went to Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball in Antwerp with my best friend. I have been a fan of Lady Gaga for years now, and this was my third concert. I had a wonderful time and I really wanted to share this experience with you, so here it is!

My best friend and me, after the show

After school, we drove to Antwerp immediately to make sure that we would get a great spot. Two years ago I had a spot in the monster pit, which meant I was really close to the stage. For that spot, I had waited in the rain for about 12 hours, and I realized I wouldn't be that close to the stage this time. Still, I wanted to be as close as possible, and this time we waited for about 5 hours. The atmosphere was amazing and we've met some great people who really helped us kill the time.

After waiting for hours we were actually one of the first people to go inside, and as we ran inside the Sportpaleis, we realized that we were actually super close to the stage. I was standing at the exact same spot as I did two years ago, and I was so happy that I got the opportunity to see Gaga from this close again.

Lady Starlight

First there was an opening act, which was Lady Starlight, one of Gaga's closest friends. One of the girls we met in line earlier that day was a big fan of Lady Starlight and she made a banner for her. Suddenly, when Lady Starlight was on stage, my friend and I saw that Lady Starlight was holding the girl's banner! We were so happy for her and I took lots of pictures to send to her.

An hour after Lady Starlight finished, Gaga's performance finally started! Of course I'm not going to describe every single detail, so instead I'm going to show you a couple of pictures that I took with my phone to give tyou an impression of the show. However, I do want to say that the show was amazing. Her vocals were perfect and she was as sweet and loving to her fans as always.




Lady Gaga reading a letter from one of her fans, who she asked to come backstage afterwards



I was wearing a neon green skirt, paired with a white crop top with golden seashells on it, because both seashells and neon really fit the theme of ARTPOP. I wore an oversized denim jacket over it to keep me warm while waiting outside, and some simple Converse All Stars. I also took a little backpack with me, to keep my ticket and my phone safe.


All in all, it was a wonderful night and I can't describe how much all of it meant to me. Lady Gaga has taught me to be myself and follow my dreams. Thanks to her I feel brave and strong every day, and I have met so many amazing people who are so much like me. I feel so happy looking back at it, and I can't wait until her next tour.

Love, 
Sanne

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow!!! Lady Gaga live???? You are so lucky and I'm really envious!!!! Have a nice sunday! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, it's amazing to see that you are reading my blog from Italy :) Hope you had a nice sunday, too!

      Love, Sanne

      Delete