Ripped Jeans

When I saw these amazing ripped jeans on Depop , an app where you can buy and sell clothes to other fashion lovers, I immediately...


When I saw these amazing ripped jeans on Depop, an app where you can buy and sell clothes to other fashion lovers, I immediately fell in love. Ripped jeans have definitely been a trend in the past few months, but I just couldn't find one that fit me well. And there it was at a very low price, in the exact size I needed.


I took these pictures with my brother on a friday afternoon in our neighbourhood. We had a lot of fun taking the pictures and I think that the jeans look so extremely cool!


I borrowed an oversized striped shirt from my brother, because I think that stripes always look really good on light blue jeans and I love how the oversized shirt looks on these jeans. To keep me warm, I added a long fluffy cardigan.


Last but not least, I chose to wear my favourite booties. They are really pretty and I just can't get enough of them. I chose not to wear any accessories, because less is more!


Even though people keep commenting that I must be cold every time I wear these jeans, I think they are perfect for the transition between Summer and Autumn. Just match ripped jeans with a warm cardigan and a pair of boots, and the outfit is perfect for Autumn.



Ripped Jeans - Forever 21 (via Depop)
Striped shirt - H&M
Fluffy cardigan - Missguided
Cut out track booties - Zara

Kisses,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice Sanne, love it! Keep up your inspiring work here on your blog! X

    ReplyDelete