Eva Franco for Loverly

Happy Valentine's Day, ladies! As Valentine's Day is all about love and romance, I wanted to discuss a particular topic on this...



Happy Valentine's Day, ladies! As Valentine's Day is all about love and romance, I wanted to discuss a particular topic on this very special day: weddings! I think every girl has imagined their ideal wedding at least once in their lifetime, including a breathtaking wedding dress, beautiful high heels and matching dresses for their bridesmaids, and that's why I thought it would be a fun topic to write about. 

 Recently, I discovered Lover.ly: a one-stop-shop for wedding planning, which is meant to simplify the wedding planning process. On the website, you can find lots of wedding inspiration and there's a shop containing thousands of handpicked must-haves: from wedding dresses to matching belts and sashes. I'm thrilled to announce Loverly's very own "Eva for Loverly" collection, co-designed by top Anthropologie seller Eva Franco. The collection consists of vintage-inspired dresses and jumpsuits in lush textures and fabrics like lace, chiffon and jacquard. Like Eva Franco said: "It's that hint of vintage combined with classic cuts and styles that make this collection an absolute must-have." The results of this combination are on-trend dresses, jumpsuits and separates that look elegant and are wearable at the same time. Today, I'll be highlighting some of my favourite pieces from this collection.


First of all: the beautiful white Leigh Dress. This fit and flare dress has a beautiful, subtle lace pattern which makes the dress look super sophisticated. I also love the shoulder details: they make the dress look even more interesting.


My second favourite is the navy blue Maura Jumpsuit. I really like the colour, the halter top and the tie belt that accentuates the waist really well. I think this jumpsuit is a great fit for modern brides and their bridesmaids. Also, the jumpsuit is much more wearable than most bridesmaids dresses are, so bridesmaids could easily wear this beautiful jumpsuit on other occasions, too.


I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this lovely set! The Jax & Paloma Set in textured jacquard caught my eye immediately when I saw the first images of the collection. I adore crop tops, and this one matches perfectly with this A-line skirt, both containing the same lace pattern. This set is a must-have for fashion forward brides and their bridesmaids. Both the skirt and the crop top can be worn again and again, paired with different skirts, tops or jackets, and I would love to add this beautiful set to my wardrobe, too!


Last but not least, my absolute favourite piece from the collection! This is the adorable Maggie Dress in light peach coloured lace. Light peach is a beautiful colour for weddings and the colour goes perfectly with the exquisite texture of the dress. It's a fit and flare dress and I think that it has so many movement that I fell in love with this dress the instant I saw it.

This collection full of gorgeous colours, styles and textures makes me want to be a bridesmaid instantly, and I hope that you like this collection as much as I do! You can check out the rest of the collection by clicking this link.

I'm happy that I've found some time to blog again, and I hope you can forgive me for not being very active on the blog for the last few months. I will do my best to update my blog regularly, because I really enjoy blogging a lot. Also, you might have noticed that I've changed the layout of the blog and that I've added my brand new logo. The layout is still under construction and some site elements might seem off, but I'm working hard to make it perfect!

I'd love to hear what you think about the "Eva for Loverly" collection and the recent changes in the layout of my blog in the comments.

XOXO,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

0 comments