Mallorca - Travel Diary

Last week, I got back home from my trip to Mallorca, so I figured it was time to start blogging again! Today, I want to start off b...



Last week, I got back home from my trip to Mallorca, so I figured it was time to start blogging again! Today, I want to start off by showing you some pictures that I made during my trip. 


Right before we left for the airport in Düsseldorf. I'm wearing a super comfortable outfit for travelling: my favourite ripped jeans by Topshop, a basic grey shirt, my brand new Vans old skool sneakers and a very pretty bag, which I will be blogging about soon...


Ready for take off at Düsseldorf Airport with my travelling-match made in heaven - I'm obsessed with my pink suitcase and bag!


Me and my frozen yoghurt - a never ending love story.


The beautiful 'Catedral de Mallorca' by night.


Enjoying Tapas and Sangria with my parents.


A day of road tripping in our adorable blue rental car.



We came across tonnes of beautiful sights like this during our roadtrips.



A beautiful day at the beach.


In many cities in Mallorca, these white, paper garlands were put up. It gave the cities a very festive atmosphere and I think the garlands and their shadows looked beautiful.



Outfit details :) Khaki Missguided dress accessorised with a H&M bracelet and my Ray-Ban 'Clubmaster' sunglasses.


Our apartment was surrounded by a beautiful garden, and this was my favourite part of it: perfect for tanning during the day or reading a book in the evening.


Right before our take off back to Düsseldorf :(


I love sitting by the window on the plane, and on our way back I got to enjoy this beautiful sunset.


That was my trip summarised in a few pictures. I really hope you liked reading it and seeing the pictures, and I hope you'll stay tuned because I will finally get back to blogging again! I have been very, very busy before the holiday started, but I will try my hardest to blog consistently again, because honestly, it's what I love and enjoy doing most.

Love,
Sanne


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your vacation seems very nice, you have lovely pictures! I am happy that you are blogging again! I always love your posts! X😚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Femke, I really appreciate it! xxx

      Delete