The Kenzo Tiger

When I started getting interested in fashion as a little girl, I learned a lot about fashion and I became interested in lots of high ...



When I started getting interested in fashion as a little girl, I learned a lot about fashion and I became interested in lots of high fashion brands. Kenzo was one of them. I remember blogging about a blogger's outfit containing a Kenzo sweater, containing the Kenzo tiger, on my old blog a couple of years ago. Ever since, I have absolutely adored the brand, as well as the shirts, sweaters, shoes, etc. containing the Kenzo tiger.


When I visited Paris a couple of months ago, walked through the beautiful Galeries Lafayette and saw the Kenzo section, I decided to buy a Kenzo shirt. I chose a white shirt with a multicoloured logo, so that I would be able to combine the shirt with different kinds of colours.


I combined my Kenzo shirt with this adorable orange skirt and white sneakers. I bought this skirt in Paris as well. I adore the colour because it makes me look just a little more tanned, it matches the colours of the shirt and I think that the skirt looks quite sporty, which goes well with the shirt as well. I chose to wear it with white sneakers, because they match with the shirt and finish off the sporty look I was trying to create. Also, I think that white sneakers are an absolute go-to sneaker: they look really fresh and go really well with most colours.


This is my absolute favourite summer outfit because it's so colourful, wearable and comfortable: the outfit isn't tight and the sneakers make the outfit suitable for a day out in the town. The pictures were taken in the beautiful port of Sóller, Mallorca.


 Tiger Shirt - Kenzo
Orange Skirt - Zara
White Sneakers - H&M
Clubmaster Sunglasses - Ray Ban

I would like to thank you all for reading, and for the understanding and support my followers continue to give me! I hope you enjoyed reading my first outfit post in a very long time, and I promise that there are many more to come. 

Hugs and kisses,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

1 comments