White Lace

When I was in Paris with school a couple of months ago, I saw this beautiful white lace skirt in Topshop at Galeries Lafayette. I immed...


When I was in Paris with school a couple of months ago, I saw this beautiful white lace skirt in Topshop at Galeries Lafayette. I immediately fell in love with it but for some reason I decided not to buy it. I regretted not buying this skirt very soon, and when I was in London with my parents a couple of weeks later, the first thing I did was going into Topshop to buy this adorable skirt.


The skirt is perfect for summer because of the length and, of course, the colour, because it makes you look even more tanned after your holiday. I combined the skirt with a very basic royal blue blouse, because I think royal blue looks really beautiful on white.


I finished the outfit off with my favourite white sneakers. I kept the outfit very simple by not putting on any accessories, because I think that the main focus should be on the skirt, which doesn't really need any accessorising.


Royal Blue Top - Mango
White Lace Skirt - Topshop
White Sneakers - H&M

Thanks a lot for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Sanne




You Might Also Like

0 comments