New in - 'Hamilton' bag by Michael Kors

This little baby is not so 'new' in, but I'm crazy about it, so I really wanted to share it with you. About a month ago, ...


This little baby is not so 'new' in, but I'm crazy about it, so I really wanted to share it with you. About a month ago, I decided to invest in a designer handbag. I had saved enough money by working, and I needed a new handbag to use for work and days out. I really wanted a leather designer bag because, of course, they are very pretty, but also because I think most of them have an amazing quality, and therefore they can be used for much longer than synthetic handbags. Also, I think that designer handbags immediately upgrade your outfit and make it all look just a little more 'expensive'.


So, I started a search for the perfect handbag with my parents, and eventually I went for this beauty. It's a Michael Kors bag, the 'Hamilton', in fuchsia. I chose the Hamilton because I liked the fact that you can it over your shoulder as well as on your arm, and I thought the size of it was exactly what I needed. I went for the Hamilton in fuchsia, because I didn't want a simple black bag, but something that stood out a bit more. You might think that this colour would be hard to combine with outfits, but I think that this shade of pink actually goes well with a great variety of colours. It is nice to use for colour blocking, but it is also nice to add a pop of colour to your black and white outfit.


The bag is extremely practical. It is just the right size for everything that I need to take with me on a day of work or shopping, and it's nice to vary by wearing it on your arm as well as on your shoulder. It has also been very useful for travelling on the plane. The inside of the bag is divided into 3 parts: 2 without a zipper, and one with a zipper, which is the middle part. Therefore, the middle part is perfect to put your phone, wallet, camera, or any other valuables in. The other parts are perfect for other things: because there's no zipper, you can grab things out of your bag easily. There are also about 5 smaller pockets to put some things in, which I think is quite useful, because you tend to lose tiny objects in big bags.


I'm extremely happy that I bought this bag. I think it's beautiful, and I think it will only get more and more beautiful as the leather will get more flexible. I have been using it almost daily, so I think that it has absolutely been worth the money. I would recommend anyone to invest in a real leather bag, because on the long term, I think that buying a new synthetic bag regularly will cost as much money as investing in a leather one. Especially if you use your bag intensively, synthetic bags tend to get ripped quite fast.

Thanks a lot for reading! I would really like to hear what you think about my new bag, and what your view is on designer- and leather handbags.

Love, Sanne

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your bag!❤ I think designer and leather handbags are really pretty, but I don't have the money to buy a designer bag😔

    ReplyDelete