Basics and Bombers

Today I'm showing you an outfit with some of my most recent buys. It's quite simple and basic, but my motto is the same as ev...


Today I'm showing you an outfit with some of my most recent buys. It's quite simple and basic, but my motto is the same as ever: less is more...


For a little while now, the bomber jacket is clearly a big trend in street style. I bought a bomber jacket about two years ago with a floral print, which you can see here, but I really wanted another one. I wanted one with a tougher look and a different fabric. I love khaki green bomber jackets, but I saw that most people, especially around me, already had a khaki one, so I wanted another colour. I went for a black one, because I think it's a great substitute for my black leather jacket.


Just like my black leather jacket, this black bomber jacket is really easy to combine. Black goes with most colours, of course, and the cut of the bomber jacket adds a little more edge to every outfit. What I also really love about the bomber jacket are the tiny details: the golden zippers. I wanted to wear a tight top because the bomber jacket is quite big, so I went with this ribbed, high neck cropped top. I chose to keep the top side of the outfit simple (and black) to make sure that the jeans stood out.


I combined the bomber jacket with those amazing mom jeans. I love mom jeans, but because I'm quite skinny, often the ones with a regular fit don't fit me very well. I was looking for light blue ripped jeans, and when I found this slim fit model I immediately fell in love. It fits perfectly and I'm obsessed with the high waist, because it's really comfortable and it goes well with cropped tops. You can wear the jeans rolled up, like I did, or let them down for a more retro look.  I think that the high waist and the colour of the jeans look a little retro as well, which is another trend that I really, really like. The jeans can be combined with, for example, camel, orange or ochre in suede or knits to achieve a full retro look.


This look is obviously quite sporty, so I though it was about time I showed you my absolute favourite sneakers on the blog. Like I said before, in this post, I'm not really a 'sneaker girl', but these sneakers have such a classic look and they're so extremely comfortable that I just had to become a sneaker girl for them. I'm crazy about them!

( Click on product to be redirected to the webshop)

Even though this look is a bit more basic than the once I normally share with you, I hope you liked it. Can't wait to show you more next week!

Love,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

1 comments