70s Vibes

I think it's safe to say that I've been quite obsessed with the retro trend in fashion ever since the beginning of Fall. I real...


I think it's safe to say that I've been quite obsessed with the retro trend in fashion ever since the beginning of Fall. I really wanted a new pair of suede heeled boots for winter, and I wanted them to be brown or dark blue, since pretty much all the boots I own are black. When I saw these on River Island's website a couple of months ago, I knew these boots were exactly what I was looking for. However, because I wasn't sure about the size I decided not to buy them.


I saw tons of other boots in tons of different stores, but they all weren't quite as pretty as the boots I already had in mind. Since none of the Dutch or Belgian River Island stores had these boots in stock, because they're limited edition, I knew I probably would have to search for another pair of boots. But, about a month ago when we went on a daytrip to London with school, I finally saw them in Selfridges. I fell in love with them once again and decided I just had to take them home to give my wardrobe a touch of 70s vibes.


The heels are quite high for me and I can't properly walk in them for a long period of time because there's no platform underneath, but the boots are totally worth it to me. The quality of the suede is magnificent and the reddish-brown colour is really unique and nice to wear with blue jeans and winter tones such as grey and brown.

I hope you love these dream boots as much as I do!

Love,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jeeej! A new blog post again! I love the boots and your fashion style! 😍❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Femke! I've got a new outfit post coming up this Saturday 😊💗

      Delete